You are currently in Archive View Mode. You are now vieweing the call titled: The Power of Nature, which ended on 7/18/18, 12:00 PM. All call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
C O N D I T I O N S:
1. A maximum of two entries per artist is permitted ($25 for up to two). Entry fee of $25 is non-refundable.
2. One image (jpeg) per submission.
3. Two-dimensional work may not exceed 60 inches high and 48 inches wide nor weigh more than 50 lbs. 3D work may not exceed 6 feet on its longest side, and must weigh less than 75 lbs.
4. All two-dimensional works on paper must be matted under glass or plexiglass. Shipped work must use plexiglass.
5. Photographs printed on stretched canvas will not be accepted. Photographs framed under glass or plexiglass must be matted. Photos mounted on metal and photos under glass without a frame are acceptable and do not need a mat, as long as the backs are wired for hanging. Photographs should be signed, either on the mat or on the photo.
6. Works on gallery-wrapped canvas must have sides painted with no staples showing.
7. All work must be ready for presentation with the appropriate framing. Framing standards will be sent to you upon acceptance of your work. Work not meeting these framing standards will not be hung.
8. Artists may not substitute another work for an accepted work, alter a work, change the sales price, or withdraw or remove a work after it has been accepted. All work must be for sale and must be removed from any online sales venue for duration of show. No work accepted and hung in show may be removed by artist until close of show. Work is considered consigned to Gallery Underground, who will be the exclusive seller of the work for the duration of the show.
9. Gallery Underground reserves the right to refuse any entry which does not match the images submitted or meet the criteria enumerated here. $35 entry fee is not refundable.
A C C E P T E D W O R K S:
Artworks will be hand delivered on Saturday July 28, 2018. Please make arrangements to bring work in early. Any work not received by Saturday July 28 at 2PM will not be hung. Any work not picked up within 30 days from date of pickup (Saturday, September 1st) will become property of Gallery Underground.
N O T I F I C A T I ON:
Notification of accepted or non-accepted work will be via email as early as possible after deadline, but no later than July 25, 2018.
S A L E S:
Sales will be promoted. All work must be for sale. Gallery Underground will retain a 20% commission on all sales.
P U B L I C I T Y D I S C L A I M E R:
Gallery Underground reserves the right to use entry photographs for purposes of publicity, documentation and promotion.
L E G A L A G R E E M E N T:
Submission of entry constitutes an agreement on the part of the artist to comply with all of the conditions and terms contained in this prospectus. No work accepted into this agreement may be withdrawn prior to the close of the exhibition. All decisions of the Juror are final. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED TO APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.